#253 : Jealousy
well, to begin this post, just read through wikipedia, a ‘bible’ for anything nowadays hehehe..
This part is just copying from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jealousy
The Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary, 10th Edition defines jealousy as “a jealous disposition, attitude, or feeling,” where the word jealous is defined as being
- intolerant of rivalry or unfaithfulness,
- disposed to suspect rivalry or unfaithfulness,
- hostile toward a rival or one believed to enjoy an advantage,
- vigilant in guarding a possession.
The Encarta dictionary defines jealousy as “jealous feelings or behavior,” where the word jealous is defined as being
- bitter and unhappy because of another’s advantages, possessions, or luck,
- suspicious about a rival’s or competitor’s influence, especially in regard to a loved one,
- possessively watchful of something,
- demanding of exclusive loyalty or adherence.
well those are from the internet..
how bout me ? well i am rather confused seeing the jealousy.. some said that it is a kind of loving because it means you care about them (he/she/it) and do not want to lose it, but some also said it as a kind of disbelief.. hmm not exactly the disbelief maybe.. its hard to describe it rite.. hehe..
in some events, jealousy is identic to childishness because people usually express their jealousy in childish way.. without thinking about the consequences..
kinda strange yeah write this post.. but i do not want to share why and what for public consumption.. hehe.. some authorized person maybe know the reason..
well at least i don’t want to act childishly again ^^.. it’s my past, not my present style hehehe..
NB : this post is not for discussion unless i ask :p